HAPPY NEW YEAR one and all!! I hope everyone had a wonderful (and safe) holiday period filled with food, family and fun. May your 2018 be better than all the years that have come before it and the next 362 days see all your hopes and dreams fulfilled.
“We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.”
—Edith Lovejoy Pierce
I’m about to head off on a trip for the next 29 days, where I won’t be doing anything related to writing or reading. Consequently, this blog will be on hiatus until early February. Please stick around and stay tuned, and I’ll be back in a few weeks with a whole host of new plans and content!
As per usual around this time of year, my head is crammed full of thoughts and ideas for things to do between now and December 31st. I’m still sorting through it all, but here is a list of things you can hope to see from me in 2018:
- first draft of Old Blood (Graceborn #1) completed by the end of February
- third draft of Holding Up the Sky completed (and maybe ready for publication!)
- copy edits and second draft of Old Blood (Graceborn #1) completed and ready for beta readers
- first draft of Graceborn #2 commenced
- more regular blogging timetable established with new and improved content
- exploration of additional social media platforms to subscribe to (any suggestions?)
- read at least 35 NEW books (you can track my progress here)
What are your goals for 2018? Are you off on a trip in the next few weeks? What social media platforms do you use?